Recently injured? Here’s what you must do:
1. Immediately report your injury to your employer.
- If your employer is part of the Texas Prime Health Services Network and you live within the service area, seek treatment from one of their doctors or facilities. (PHS: Provider Lookup)
- If you are not required to see a network doctor, seek treatment from a doctor in your area. (TDI: Find a Doctor)
2. Report any changes in your employment status to your Service Lloyds Insurance Company (SLIC) adjuster.
- Your adjuster is your primary contact on all claim-related issues.
- To find out who your adjuster is, call (512) 212-7064.