Injured Workers

Injured Workers 2017-10-09T19:32:09+00:00

Recently injured? Here’s what you must do:

1. Immediately report your injury to your employer.

  • If your employer is part of the Texas Prime Health Services Network and you live within the service area, seek treatment from one of their doctors or facilities. (PHS: Provider Lookup)
  • If you are not required to see a network doctor, seek treatment from a doctor in your area. (TDI: Find a Doctor)

2. Report any changes in your employment status to your Service Lloyds Insurance Company (SLIC) adjuster.

  • Your adjuster is your primary contact on all claim-related issues.
  • To find out who your adjuster is, call (512) 212-7064.